This tinted high factor sun protection contains ingredients including Azeloglycine to regulate melanin synthesis and prevent pigmentation.
Benefits of Mesoestetic Mesoprotech Melan SPF 130+ Pigment Control:
- Protect skin from UVA, UVB, visible light and infrared radiation
- Very high SPF UVB 131 & UVA 67
- Regulate melanin production and prevent pigmentation forming
- Slight tinted colour unifies skin tone & softens imperfections
High quality sun protection with UVB 131 and UVA 67, offering superior protection against all ranges of damaging light that can lead to premature ageing. Mesoestetic Mesoprotech technology protects skin against UVB and UVA radiation as well as visible light (HEV) and infrared radiation (IR).
Azeloglycine helps to regulate the enzyme responsible for melanin production, helping to prevent pigmentation. The ultra-light fluid contains a natural pigment colour to avoid any traces of white cast, minimise imperfections and provide a unified skin tone.
How to use:
Shake bottle well before use.
Apply the recommended amount (2 mg/cm2 of skin) of Mesoestetic Mesoprotech Melan SPF 130+ Pigment Control 30 minutes before sun exposure to clean, dry skin.
Applying less than the recommended dose significantly reduces the level of sun protection.
Reapply every two hours when exposed to direct sunlight and especially after towel drying, swimming or perspiring.
Repeating the application is essential to maintain the level of protection and effectiveness of the treatment.
MESOESTETIC MESOPROTECH MELAN SPF 130+ PIGMENT CONTROL
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.